Next Week's Possibilities:
- The Grand Design, Stephen Hawking. I could have finished this last night, but I loaded up Civilization III and was soon knee-deep in the conquest of another continent. I'm only short forty pages, though, so that will be finished soon.
- The Lords of the North is next up in the Saxon Chronicles, and I'm looking forward to it.
- Possibly reading Kobayashi Maru by Michael A. Martin and Andy Mangels and thus continuing in on the Enterprise relaunch. I'd like to finish off the relaunch before the New Year, though admittedly that's a fairly arbitrary goal. Another Enterprise book won't be released until late in 2011.
- The Mind's Eye by Oliver Sacks is also of interest.
- I need to jump into The Eye of the World, which a couple of friends have asked me to try.
- I'll be distracted by Coal: A Human History, though. Mm -- nice shiny coal.
- And I'll be reading from The Confessions by Augustine.